Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

Official forum of the Dragons' Union/ Forum officiel de l'union Dragons

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
"congrat mr de4 occupied another magic crystal mine with help from mr ninjit" TheTuRK

Hello, my introducxtion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aum

Hello, my introducxtion Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my introducxtion   Hello, my introducxtion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:17 am

As you can see I joined the forum. The pub seemed to me the best place to introduce myself.
I live in Holland with a cat. I have a girl friend but we're not living together.
I'm builidng up a strong army

sunny santa
Back to top Go down
sharto

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my introducxtion   Hello, my introducxtion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm

my real name is Kamil im form Poland Wink 20 years old last year of studying and well see later Wink
Back to top Go down
Rogan
Admin
Rogan

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my introducxtion   Hello, my introducxtion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
http://dragons-union.monally.com
valas

valas

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my introducxtion   Hello, my introducxtion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 am

well i am aris live in greece, i'm 37 years old , like martial arts, fast cars, shooter pro, 2 kids, no free time, thats all folks. lol !!!
would like be in sweden (have a saab)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, my introducxtion   Hello, my introducxtion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, my introducxtion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragons :: World of Dragons :: Tavern-
Jump to: