Dragons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons

Official forum of the Dragons' Union/ Forum officiel de l'union Dragons

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
"congrat mr de4 occupied another magic crystal mine with help from mr ninjit" TheTuRK

Union make the strenght

Go down 
+12
codereddawg
Aeron
Perl
ElCid
van_bg
makiavelli
TheTuRK
deed85
mtberk
ranx
Necromaniac
Rogan
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogan
Admin
Rogan

Union make the strenght Empty
PostSubject: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:29 am

Just a topic to appear himself ! Very Happy

So I begin !

My name is Baptiste, I'm French
I'm 18, I play handball and I like Japan and sport =)
My messenger adress is : rogan@hotmail.fr

See later ! =)
Back to top Go down
http://dragons-union.monally.com
Necromaniac

Necromaniac

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi Guys,

My name is Ben and I'm English
I'm 15, play rugby and like Spain and computer games. Very Happy
My messenger is benwild.chelseadude@hotmail.co.uk

~Necro
Back to top Go down
ranx

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:04 am

Hi

My name is Ranko and I'm from Estonia.

I am 26 and currently live in Spain.

It's my first time to play this game or any other similar online game for that matter...

Ranx
Back to top Go down
mtberk

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey Wassup?!

I'm Berk from Turkiye
25 M
I'm a IT guy.

have nice day Wink

study study study
Back to top Go down
http://www.aksencer.com
deed85

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:48 am

Hi, all I'm new so this seems like a good place to start.

I play under the name deed85 and Deed on multiple servers. Name's Lesley form Canada, I currently am volunteering for a Dial-Up ISP so use there system. 24 years of age. I will take a cue from the rest of you.

deed__85@hotmail.com is my MSN account.
Not really much to tell if we talk in game, it might be easier to get to know me. FYI you may have already noticed but I'm a terrible speller, and I only know English so that is just embarrassing. I do how ever most of the time rember to use my spell checker.
Back to top Go down
Rogan
Admin
Rogan

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Nobody else ?
Back to top Go down
http://dragons-union.monally.com
TheTuRK
Admin
TheTuRK

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:09 pm

hi
my original name is Caglar but friends call me Dali and i am Turkish
currently live in Belgium
its also my first free (!! silent )web based game
34 years old single
i like to have new friends and have fun together.
damn belgium is a cold place!!i miss Turkiye!especially Kusadasi i have a summer house there lovely place.sea sun sex!!lol
Back to top Go down
makiavelli

PostSubject: Hello   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi everyone......
I am Adrian, i am 27 years old (28 in a few days lol), and i live in Romania. I can't really explain my job but it involves a lot of stress and mindwork.

P.S. Sorry Ranx for wiping your army few weeks ago Smile
Back to top Go down
van_bg

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi all , my name is Ivan and i am from Bulgaria . 48 years old Wink This is my 10001 web game Wink and empire craft play first time .Nice game. Silkroad is the best Razz

Last edited by van_bg on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElCid

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi friends,
My name is Santiago. 34 years old, married. I'm from Spain and I teach physics at university. This is my first time playing this web-game.
El Cid.
Back to top Go down
Perl

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi,

My name is Torsten, age 35 and live in Germany. I'm just another IT guy I guess ... First time playing this game.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Aeron

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi all
My name is Jérôme, 27 years old and I'm french (with bad english as many frenchy guys and girls lol...sorry in advance for spelling mistakes)
I'm working to apples production (the fruits of course...) as orchard manager, this job consumed much of my time and energy...
This kind of game allows me to unwind and I try to improve my english.
Good game guys
Back to top Go down
codereddawg

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 pm

hey all...my name is Cliff - 33 yrs old - married w/ 2 kids (one just born on Dec 31st, 2009)

i am currently living in NYC, USA

this is my first free web based game

i am currently playing on multiple servers / worlds

interests: training for a triathlon, weight lifting, cycling (goal is a 100 mile race)

umm...in terms of gaming...i used to be a member of a semi-pro gaming team (starcraft, asherons call, world of warcraft, wc1,2,3)
Back to top Go down
alexpyro

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:48 am

Hi, name is Alexandru (Alexander for all u English speakers), I'm 25 years old, a student of Project Oriented Management, but an IT guy at heart. I am from Romania. I have the usual IT interests: gaming, gadgets and waisting time on the web.
Back to top Go down
sharto

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

im Kamil from Poland Wink 21 years old this year and like alexander usual IT interests, and studying IT too
Back to top Go down
Fennon

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Hello guys!
My name is Yanni and i am 44 years old. I'm programmer and i live in Athens, Greece.
My interrests are: travel, especially in weekends, preferrably with a motocyle and sailing with sailing yatches with my friends & family. I'm skipper 2nd grade but lately i lack of practice.
The reason i am playing this game is to analyze it and search for any good ideas or script to add on our own game we are developing for sometime Smile
After we start the final phase of the game, i will invite you all to enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Noga

Noga

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:58 am

Hi!
My name is Gábor (Gabrielle in english)
I'm a 16 years old boy.
I live in Hungary.
I like computer games and Japan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Union make the strenght   Union make the strenght Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Union make the strenght
Page 1 of 1